Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all
I have been looking around recently and have found it very interesting and good to know how old the people are on the forums. I like the way your age is now listed publicly. What I would to ask of everybody is to please fill out your birthdates so we can all see how old everyone is. If for some reason you do not like general public knowing your age im fine with that too.

If your unsure on how to edit your birthdate this is how you go about doing it. Above the threads there is a user bar that has a few options listed. You will want to select User CP (Control Panel) once in there please look on the left hand control panel bar and select Edit Profile. A new page will load and you will only need to scroll down a little until you see a birthdate section, Once filled out please go to the bottom and select Save Changes and your finished.

Hope this helps
Thanks

Steve B

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
done. (cant play 'guess my age' anymore!! argh!)

but the location field is limited to 30 characters now. dangit.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
*ding!!

for those that have nice long, amusing locations, entering your bday will then give you the 30 char limit, and strip off the rest of your location tag..

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
I've listed my birthdate but not the year, I don't think it would matter if I put in the year anyway...most wouldn't believe it :p

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Always had mine there since day 1.

Jason

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Was going to make the same thread!

Its good to see ages, pretty interesting i recon

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
RPO83 said:
I've listed my birthdate but not the year, I don't think it would matter if I put in the year anyway...most wouldn't believe it :p

LOL RPO .............

Must say I am suprised at the ages of some members :p

I'm just the resident old gal in here so it doenst bother me that everyone knows my age .......

:fairy

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
at least the young whipper snappers can learn to respect their elders... or at least know who their elders are!!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
lol it must have a maximum, i entered some stupid year, and it didnt show up.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Mine's always been up from day 1 also

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
As soon as i signed up i had it on. It doesnt bother me if people know how old I am.

·
spaced out
648 Posts
Mother Nature said:
LOL RPO .............

Must say I am suprised at the ages of some members :p

I'm just the resident old gal in here so it doenst bother me that everyone knows my age .......

:fairy
your not old you are just like wine improves with age :angel:

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Had mine on for ages as well

Thats it just a number, doesnt mean a thing, but i find it really funny when people crack the ***** about giving your their birthday, but are happy to have over a credit card number with no questions asked :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts