Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, and all you Photo Shop experts, I need your help.
I have have this photo, about 50 years old and full of wrinkles, cresses, lines and tears, and It has a lot of sentimental value. It is in very bad shape, I went to a profesinol photo restoration place and they quoted me $380, and they cant garentee that it'll be done properly.
It is a photo of my great grand parents and my mum loves it to bits, I would like to get it restored but I cant afford it, this is where you come in, email me and I will email you guys a digital photo of it, see what you can do with photoshop or what ever. I'm gonna give it to my mother for her birthday in a few months.
Please don't use it for anything else.

Email me: [email protected]

Thanks Guys;)

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
Pritesh,

mate - you really need to get it onto a scanner to do any worthwhile photoshop work on it - a digital camera shot just wont cut it. My scanner does a 1200dpi scan, and its only a cheapie Canon. If you have a friend who can scan the photo for ya, zip it up and I'll see what I can do for you. Just remember to scan at the highest res you can, cause the more data you have to start with, the more you can play.

BTW - I don't know what kind of photo places you have in NZ, but I know Fletchers Fotographic in Sydney does digital restores for about $60 for normal sized image.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Hobbes
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing