Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after having to endure 6 odd months or whatever it was of Australian Idol, we now have American Idol cast upon us, and directly after it will be Australian Idol 2

And unfortunatly escaping it isn't as easy as turning the TV off.

It drives me insane :(

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Foxtel...
Remember they guy who invented t.v was clever..
But the guy who invented the off button[channel changer] was even more clever...

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
i ****ing hate reality tv. I went down to a McDonalds for lunch one day and they had a shrine (for lack of a better word) to afro boy australian idol. he had sat in one of their chair apparently. woop de ****ing do.

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
he cant sing, and ill take a pic of something that looks like him....

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
it gets worse, Big Brother will be back in 2004.

How ironic that our 'Australian' Idol' wasnt even born here. Im not inferring anything racist, just seems kinda ironic doesnt it!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have always hated these shows dating right back to survivor and castaway to Big Brother and now Puss Idol. When will the hurting stop. The only reality program i have ever found intersting was Australias worst driver, and i think i watched that in amazement at the lack of talent in the drivers on the show.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
and they wonder why the suicide rate is going up.

·
17" is for 4cyc
1,859 Posts
Yes I agree, very very very painful. My wife is a sucker for these shows.
Thats why I have 3 tv's around the house.....One is MINE the other 2 the wife and kidz can fight over.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
If I remember correctly, all this reality tv crap came about because certain actors in America went on strike acouple of years ago over something and so apparently it worked out cheaper to make reality tv shows instead of paying the actors. Damn actors!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Casper said:
Mostly sheep and rugby players singing up? :wnc: :angel:
bwahahaha thats gold heheh....eh i don't watch much tv...too much rubbish...FF is better...

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
*sighs*
Yeah, channel 10 is shaping up to be unwatchable this year. US Idol + Oz Idol + Big Brother = no channel 10 for me.
Unfortunately, the other channels with their own reality or never-ending stream of cop / law drama's isn't looking promising either.
I might be forced to get optus, or simply play more xbox :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
there's a reason these shows are useless! wanna know why? i'll bet by the end of this year, guy sebastian will be forgotten. once the show's over or another one starts, the previous winner goes back to flipping burgers at maccas.

bardot anyone?

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
The only ever good reality show was the mole....all other are total shyte.

The problem with Big Brother, and A Idol is that they constantly get mentioned on the radio as well...so you can't escape it. Even though it is a waste of time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts