Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to mod my XR6 ute. Looking for good advice and good installers on/of exhausts, air intakes, chips?
Thanks in advance

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
welcome serveitup,<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_619461", true);</SCRIPT> Herrod's give's you a 5% discount if you tell them you are a FF member....

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts
Save time searching and save money, contact Herrods. All the research and experimanting has been done for you.

·
6,021 Posts
fullthrottle said:
Okay I'm gonna stick my head out here and mention another joint....Jim Mock Motorsports for 6 modifications. That is their niche market...
Check out their kits for the 4.0L 6s.
http://www.jimmockmotorsport.com/
hi fullthrottle, did you try some of his products ?? my brother has a au6 needs mods also..
who makes Scavenger extractors??

·
Registered
695 Posts
No I haven't tried this products hence why I'm only "mentioning" him rather than "recommending" him. I have heard from friends of friends (you know how it goes) that he does a good job. I rang him around Christmas time to see what he had on offer for the BA XR8s and he said he was busy doing the 6s until Fed 04 and then will start looking at the 8s. Sounds like a busy place!

I have no idea who makes scanvenger extractors.

·
6,021 Posts
fullthrottle said:
No I haven't tried this products hence why I'm only "mentioning" him rather than "recommending" him. I have heard from friends of friends (you know how it goes) that he does a good job. I rang him around Christmas time to see what he had on offer for the BA XR8s and he said he was busy doing the 6s until Fed 04 and then will start looking at the 8s. Sounds like a busy place!

I have no idea who makes scanvenger extractors.
looking at his web site he is only working on 6 cyl engines that dont have forced injection..

thx...

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
looking at his web site he is only working on 6 cyl engines that dont have forced injection..

thx...
I noticed that in the mags, it all looks like 6 cyl stuff. As they say on Seinfeld, "not that there is anything wrong with that".

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
TQEs are for poofs!!!!
Oops, AP withdraws back to his politically correct stance. Sorry! he he

1 - 10 of 10 Posts