Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas... at the moment im looking getting a set of el gt mags put on my xr and i was askin, no pleading if some1 could give me a hand to realise what they will look like on the beast, i think they will look great but im not good with this kind of thing so if any1 could help it would be greatly appreciated, plz find a pic of my car side on with someone elses side on with el gt mags... thanks to whoever!!! thanx again in advance and merry xmas!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Used a different pic of the GT wheels due to the angle,

Oh and went overboard with the tint but kept your L plates on the front mate.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geez thanx mate... tint looks good... gonna have to do somethin like that to soon, but those wheels look grouse!!! gonna have to save up! 17's wont be that big tho... :p thanks again!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Did the wheels smaller for you.

refer to the below link to see the EL-Gt copies - Kenaz put on his EA
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=53754
paste from above link- (Price. With tyres, centre caps, new nuts and a set of lock nuts they set me back $1430, however that was with the trade-in of the old snowflakes and tyres. The tyres on it are just a cheap set of 235/45/R17's Austyre it says on the invoice, they're certainly nothing special anyway.)

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx heaps for the pics and info on the rims jaded6, i really appreciate it... where did u get the wheels from at that price? it would be cheaper for me if i were to trade in my 5 spokes as well wouldnt it??? thanks again, shannon

·
Registered
774 Posts
That was the price Ash got with the trade in wheels aswell (EA S-pac wheels if i remember correctly) I'm sure if you traded in the XR wheels you'd get more for them, If they don't give u atleast $300-400 for your set, sell them through the forums.
That was all at a place called The Tyre Factory, Not sure of your location Shannon so i'm not sure if it applies.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool guys... im gonna go check em out, i liv in horsham vic so its good theyve got stores here in victoria, thanx for the info!
shan. :hy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts