Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i guess my favorite type of racing has to be bikes.

I've worked the track for motorcycle racing for the last 4 years. it has to be one of the best type of racing to watch. specially if your involved.. i can't count how many crashes i've seen.. how many bikes i've picked up. but what a rush.. getting out there on the track bikes flying by at over 100.. within feet of you as your trying to get a rider or bike off the track.. :D:D very cool..

Other than that i would have to say any type of touring car racing is very cool to watch..

·
Mod/Multicar Member
149 Posts
i follow winstin cup. i try not to miss any of it. i also go to the local track as often as i can.

C

·
0 Posts
Nascar, Dirt Track racing (sprint cars, latemodels, and mods), snowmobiles, bikes, etc anything that has a motor and goes fast EXCEPT F1!!!! I hate those fags....

P

·
0 Posts
CobraSplash said:
EXCEPT F1!!!! I hate those fags....
My favorite would be... you guessed it... Formula 1!!! I grew up watching it, so I consider it the ultimate Motorsport...

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
OK, I have to admit that my favorite racing is RALLY RACING!!

Nothing beats the powerslides around those corners!

Too bad they do not show enough of it on tv though... :rolleyes:

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
V8 Supercars, Our Aussie V8's
then World Rally Championships
then Group N historic racing, thats cars from about the 60's to about 1975. You get cool V8 mustangs, GTHO Falcons, Chargers, Torana's etc

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
I did initially love F1/Indy and V8 Supercars but now enjoy Drag Racing and Superbikes. Rallying is also fun to watch (more so to participate in-big drifts around corners).

·
Mustang Cobra Member
41 Posts
Drag Racing. 0 to 120mph in less than 12 secs. But I have to confess I love all kinds of racing.

Born to Race! Forced to Work!

·
F150 member
99 Posts
Personally-
I like to drag race,
and
I like to watch it too :)
Top Fuel rules!!!!

·
The Chevy Guy
34 Posts
Favorite racing to watch would have to be NASCAR.

I truly enjoyed the one experience I had driving in an open AutoCross race. If I had the time and money, I'd love to build and compete on a regular basis.

It'd also be cool to run in a Baja race or something like Pike's Peak or (I can't remember the name of it) but the road race they hold in the southwest every year...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts