Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's dead on this board, you guys don't have any kills?? Beer? Liqour?? Women?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i killed a 18 pack saturday night, it was a close race but i pulled it out in the end, but the bastard left me with one helluva headache.... pooooosabiiiiiiiiiiiiii :evil:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright!!!!!!!!!! Good kill man!!!!!!! Seems team smurf kills more beer and **** then cars, LMAO!!!!!!!! I guess we got our priorities set.;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, and these kill stories are believable too

unlike the majority on rf.com - lol

well i killed a few bugs that were in my house the other day, that count for anything? j/k

·
Wasted Rock Ranger
18 Posts
Hey I ate at an all you can eat chinese buffet the other day, and I "killed" alot of their food. Does that count for anything.:cool:
Oh and I "killed" alot of beer too!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I killed a ****load of bugs with my helmet and the front of my bike last weekend, it was phat. Those bugs never knew what hit them. I mostly got the little gnats and mosquitos, but I did get one big-ass dragonfly that ended up plastered across the front of one of my forks. It was sweet, I'm gonna start painting dead bug kill marks on my bike!

Then I went home and killed some beer and me and Kari got frizzeaky. Oh wait, that was a dream... Well at least the last part, I did kill some beers... :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats to all, those are all great kills, keep up the good work.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dam man I don't understand that whole pirate ****, but i can understand being mad at the world, Apology accepted.......... guess elway was right. www.dan.isgay.com

RPSH8R said:
Damn I'm sorry guys that was wrong of me, I've just been alittle mad, my boyfried just left me for a dog.:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
2 Participants
CobraSplash
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing