Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Got Boost?
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ported and polished 03 intake manifold from a 96 GT with VRIS 2 completely removed, the one next to the throttle body. It has had lots and lots of metal taken off of it, should be a great flow improvement, perfect for turbo'd or nitrous-spraying probes ;) The manifold has NOT been cleaned up yet in these pics, but will be flushed of all shavings thoroughly. For an extra $15 can be cleaned, painted any color of choice, and clearcoated.

NOTE: THe coned throttle body I'm selling would work very well with this ;)

I'm looking to get ~$220 shipped for it and if you buy the coned Throttle body with it I'll make it $300 shipped for both, considering I'm asking 90$ shipped for the tb. Let me know!!!!!!

Pics!
Lots more room for air than stock..I plugged up the hole where the vris was removed.

DON'T WORRY! IT WILL CLEAN UP, HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO YET!

·
Probe GT Member
117 Posts
i'd have to say that this looks sweet. Nick is doing all this work in my garage and he is doing a really good job. I might get him to post away on my IM :s6: But hes a good guy and can be trusted and does really good work!!

please..someone buy this IM and get it out of my garage!! I got so much junk in there!!! :s6: PLEASE HELP!! LOL

·
Got Boost?
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts