Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all. How about a cruise to Portsea for a BBQ, Sunday 6th January? Meet at Burger King car park, Hall Road Carrum Downs, say, 11ish?

Who's on for this one?

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Hi Carolyn! You found a way to post!!

Unfortunately as I mentioned I will be in Canberra at this time. Catch you on the Australia Day Cruise.

:cheer:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Discovery said:
Hi Carolyn! You found a way to post!!

:cheer:
Yeah, I have the patience of a saint! This computer drives me insane ... someone send a straight jacket please!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
carolyn said:
...someone send a straight jacket please!
Sorry.. I got mine on and the spares are at the dry cleaners..

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lord ..... one taker ......... come on guys! Think of it - sunshine, showing off our cars, relaxing on the beach with a group of car minded people, good food, good drinks. ..... flies, sun burn, sun stroke, getting bitten by jelly fish. Think of the adventure!

Come on!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
carolyn said:
Think of it - sunshine, showing off our cars, relaxing on the beach with a group of car minded people, good food, good drinks.
I know... that's why I'm spewing!!

·
gone
10,402 Posts
carolyn said:
OK all. How about a cruise to Portsea for a BBQ, Sunday 6th January? Meet at Burger King car park, Hall Road Carrum Downs, say, 11ish?

Who's on for this one?
Dammm

I will be on my way to Sydney!

Sorry!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
carolyn said:
Lord ..... one taker ......... come on guys! Think of it - sunshine, showing off our cars, relaxing on the beach with a group of car minded people, good food, good drinks. ..... flies, sun burn, sun stroke, getting bitten by jelly fish. Think of the adventure!

Come on!
Carolyn,
Would love to go but unfortunatly me is in NSW.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Should we be calling this a Probe Cruise?!

·
a vile merchant
714 Posts
This cruise still happening? I need more meat in my diet :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, this cruise is still happening! Even if it's only my car and I have only me to talk to, it is still happening!

One thing I can guarantee - it will rain. As soon as I plan to take my Falcon out it rains on that day. I have come to the conclusion that God hates Fords (V8 supercars proves that point) and he hates mine in particular.

But whatever the weather, yes, it is on. 6th January, 11am at the Burger King car park on Hall Rd Carrum Downs. If it is sunny I will have the red XF V8 sedan, if it is rainy, I will have the red XF ute with sports bars.

I look forward to meeting some of you that day!

·
a vile merchant
714 Posts
XA coupe said:

I get to meet you again !!! this time under better circumstances for you !!:s6: :s6: :s6: :s6: :s6:

hehehehe.

Yep. Assuming i'm not driving up to summernats (which is unlikely but maybe) I should be able to put in an appearance.

btw, you have to travel ahead and be my radar shield for the day!! :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts