0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
READ!!! BEER POST

This is Post #400! Ive been busy. ;)

At 500 we PARTAY :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Oh I don't belive this ! What, don't you have a job? You have gone crazy posting like a fool in here. Now I have to post 50 times to catch up with you. UURRRGGGGG:mad: j/k:D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a job, Im in school full time and I got Midterms next week (I havent started studying yet, but any minute now... :D) We just got a little carried away with ChargerGL in the Probe section (well he did, I just made fun of him :D)...

BTW 54 now... And you think I went crazy posting, ChargerGL seems like he posted to every topic... He only joined like two days ago and hes got around 150...
:D

ITS NOT A CONTEST THOUGH!!!! (in fact I think we should change the top 10 posters to top ten wh*res, or top ten no lives) :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
UMMMMMMM, well I'm about to head down to the Probe section. I wonder what damage you two have done ? :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was just trying to keep him from doing more damage ;). Hes bad! :D j/k

But seriously, we got some good threads going...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I've been responding back in other threads, haven't made it down to the Probe section yet. But I'll be there soon enuff.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Now I'm at 400, Woo ho. "Fireworks going off, confetti falling all over me". :D

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All right Steve, now dont go crazy! :) Just try to take it easy all right, try to get away from the computer for 5 minutes every hour just to calm down a little ok. Wh0re aw, I mean POST away :)!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL not again! Yea I know sleep is overrated but I got a presentation tommorrow and midterms all week so I need to get some... (SLEEP NOT hmmm, nevermind...)
Have fun man, you got the 250! :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
POST 500 / ILL HAVE A BEER FOR YA

Ok im first to reach 500! As promised its party time now.
All right, heres the deal: I did the same thing last month on my birthday, I had a beer for everyone that posted under my Happy Birthday post. I didnt get drunk enough, so its time to make up for it now. So rules are, only one post per person, and you have to post by the end of the day in order for me to be able to count the posts. With that in mind I wanna see a lot of posts, I WANNA HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!
:D

·
Explorer Member
53 Posts
congrats Tom - have one for me also

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Slam that brithday beer down, boy ! YEHAW :D How old are you now, 20 ? Happy B-day ! :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys really wanted me to have fun didnt ya... Two beers, sheesh. :rolleyes: OK I guess I didnt leave you enough time. We'll try again at 1000...
Stacy, my birthday was a month ago, this time I just wanted to party... :)
OK folks, we'll do this again at 1000, hopefully with a lot more participation... Next time Ill give you more time in advance (two days maybe). This party is over!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.