Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we post more then other forums, except the ones in Australia.

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
Yeah.. we are getting up there. We shot up in a heartbeat, we are only beat out by the Australians, the Ranger, the Probe and the Mustang.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I see

But the ranger, Probe, and mustang have been here a lot longer. I think we post more per day than them. How did you get the bouncing ball?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at that

We're getting ready to pass the mustangs. Haha Yeah right, not in my topaz.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very impressive. we have gotten really far really fast, and that just shows our loyalty. funny though. i was just talkin to guillermo about this. if we have so many people posting and keepin current, why cant we organize and form a real meet? not just 2 people meeting up with each other, a real meet? maybe in the future.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats tough

I got an Idea though, We need to localize. I'm Midwest. West Ohio, East Dayton. I know there are 2 others in Ohio. If everyone in a region got together it would be cool. Then maybe nieghboring regions could meet.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meet

If we all agreed to meet we could take the 2 farthest people and find a comfotable middle and agree to meet how about next summer????Anyone up for it I know I am!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats a great idea. organize some regional meets, and then once people start getting into the whole swing of these meets, then we can expand, i mean, if they get big enough, have swap meets and stuff. i mean look at everyone who asks about parts on here and stuff. great idea in the making maybe

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
In cruising around the other areas in this forum, you run across a bunch of different animated smileys. That one is listed somewhere on the net... and I just put a link to it in my message board profile.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Movin on up

Were on the eastside now! Passed up the mustangs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts