Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for everyone to show/tell what they run in the 1/4. Right now I have no idea personally, so I won't even guess.

Anyone in the 13's on here?

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was that a stock ATX GT? Or 2.0?

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went out to the Import Drags at the drag strip this weekend, and I swear, my car could beat more than half of those out there, and it's just a 3.0. There were a couple of low 14's Civics, and a classic Z car running 12's, and a couple of low 14 Eclipses, but other than those, I know the Probe could have taken out many of the preludes, civics, integras, neons, and other stuff out there..

I NEED A HELMET! Anyone know what a used one could run for? I should call Play It Again Sports!

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Usually NHRA rules only require a helmet if you are quicker than 13.99...so if you are, get one :D

Oh, and since this is the 1/4 mile thread, I guess I could post my time as well...a best of 13.36 @ 105 (like Scamper said)...

Here's my timeslip:

Hitting 12's will be pretty hard (and expensive) - I need a bored TB, lighter flywheel, UDP, and slicks...all a little more than $1,200...

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Gil Starr said:

Where can I get a bored TB?

RC Engineering (southern California) bores out Probe throttle bodies from 60mm (stock) to 65mm (most popular performance application).

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Found their website, too:

www.rceng.com

cost is $249 for a finished TB of 65mm. Turnaround time is about 2 business days :)

·
Probe Gt TurboMember
11 Posts
1/4

My probe ran 10.97, I did it with 200 short nitrous, a new turbo instead of Stock, Greddy turbo charger, and lots of other mods, the most helpful was the intercooler, upgraded fuel system, and RAMAIR system that was ALL CUSTOM from Haun's Customs in Tayor, MI.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see some pics of your car, some timeslips too please! Tha'ts a killer time, and if it's true, you are probably the fastest FWD Probe in the USA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts