Ford Forums banner

161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
the hiest ive gotton is 265 without any bolt ons. and that was only a one off, your car is already making very good power.
thank you you have been very helpful i wish you guys were in sydney
so i could have the edit done

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all

got my xr6t ba,shock wave blue,an prem sound about a month ago and been very impressed with the hole car. its turned me from the holden dark side. gettin the x tune this wensday. its a good start. keep up the xtrem tune. soung like you have some fans out there

GO THE FORD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: help - i am in the process of buying a new f6

Bought a BA xr8 new - magnificent vehicle and truly well done ford. I have had the dream car and after a year or so i have learnt to drive it - excuse me for being dumb. I now hunt everything in sight, love to smoke the road at 70km (bounce the vehicle @ high rev in manual mode [i have an auto - switch to manual] throught 1 & second and the back end gets to jump.
I have also attended the holden shows - now driven the base model ss (manual 275kw - very tidy vehicle, thumped the r8 club sport - not bad but couldnt fine myself signing a check for $70+ k to own it) and then (being a ford man) i took my first ride in a F6 Typhoon (Craig and his mates had it for one night here in Launceston and then signed it after having ripped it bad - it was the build up to simmons planes V8) ooooooooooooooh my gosh. It wasnt angry to dive, it was quiet and smoothe, the acceleration was stil hampered by the rev cut out (so i need to be a better driver) but what a gift to enjoy. I have now entered into discussion with Jackson Ford in Launceston for my new vehicle being either a 'force 6' or a typhoon.
The question is - what can i do to boost performance without hurting my vehicle warranty?
Also - what is the best - force 6 or F6 (plus sun room, sensors)?

161 - 167 of 167 Posts