Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are our post going? I have resorted to taking screen shots so I can make sure what was said before it misteriously deleted. Oh well I guess this won't last long either.

C

·
0 Posts
Why are posts disappearing and people editing theirs? The admin seem to want to play nazi or something. I know John ain't doing this so who is?Iits getting very old and I am sick of dealing with it, why don't you guys kill this section and ban us then, we are sick of the hassle.

C

·
0 Posts
It doesn't matter as far as that john but what I would like is for whoever is deleting our posts and editing theirs, (Nylie) this time to leave **** alone. I guess Nylie posted something and then Roadrunner replied she deleted roadrunners post and edited hers to cover up. I don't know why she seems to have such an intrest in us. Its fine this way john if certain people could help themselves from editing and deleting our posts that would be really cool. I think roadrunner even has a screen shot of the original post that was deleted in reply to Nylie's original post. Oh and john if ya could do me a favor make it where toe can't see this forum. Thanx

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only wanted to know b/c niyle most likly misunderstood what board Toe was talking about. And mentioned CS was no longer a mod. I ask what the relevance of that was to. Then I came back today and her post is changed and mine is gone. I could understand if she just replied and said "my bad, or was thinking of something else". But when my post gets erased it leads me to believe that there is something going behind our backs. I don't have a screen shot of that particular post, but I will have one of everything I post from now on.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Why don't you PM her? I'm sure she'd explain it to you if you have a question...

C

·
0 Posts
well since it was handeld on the boards then I think whoever did it should post it right here. John knows about it and I am confident that it will get handeld

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
To answer your question, I deleted my post because I saw it had no relevance. No harm done.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I figured that, but I don't understand why mine got axed? I still would have like just a pm or something. Make me think big brother is trying to hide something.

C

·
0 Posts
Trey said:
moring? :wtf:
:rolleyes: well that seems to be the only thing this nylie seems to post on our board so I was trying to communicate with her in her language.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts