Ford Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
ITSOVR - XR8 said:
Anyone have any idea of the going price for GT-P 19" MKII Rims

Interested in a pair, as i am planning on selling my BA GT 18" rims soon
Also would be curious to know what gears are coming out in the typhoon, wouldnt mind the higher diff gearing, 3.23 are way too sluggish, and im planning on going for the edit soon, so may as well make full use of the new rev range.

In Case anyone is wondering:
My BA ran a 13.91 at 99.07mph (Mods: Cold Air Intake, Helix Spacer and my tail-end exhaust modification), now has extractors and is due for an edit I think!!
Hi there paul from performance shakers let me know if you want to sell the GT wheeles as l am interested or if any one is selling XR8 wheeles 18x8 you can send a e-mail to [email protected]rs.com.au thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
ratter said:
I have a set of the Mk2 gtp rims on my pursuit, but got them fitted before delivery, they cost me $3390 to upgrade using the sp sport 9000's.
They were supplied by the wheel king and he got them in stock when none of the ford dealers even had part numbers for them.

Can you post any pics ????????????????

·
TuffZc and pursuit
301 Posts

·
Silver Star
805 Posts
ITSOVR - XR8 said:
Obviously i have been talking to the wrong people

PEOPLE I BEG YOU, im from the Western Suburbs Melbourne, Give me a place and prices for 3.73!!!!!!
Preston Automatics & Differientials
$750 for a rebuild on your diff, and any gears you want, be it 3.45 or 3.73. That's drive in, drive out. Add another $350 for LSD.

http://www.prestonautomatics.websyte.com.au/

I haven't got a rebuild from them yet, but i've heard some good things from them. Although they are in Eastern Suburbs kinda.

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
TuffZc and pursuit
301 Posts
fat289 said:
Link didn't work says invalid link ??????????

:huh: works for me

·
falcongt4me
17 Posts
FORD GT BA said:
I had checked into this too, all GT's GTP's have rims with different offsets not just the MK11's. Wheel king has a set of MK11 GTP wheels and tyres for $5190 set of 4 when I emailed about 2 weeks ago.
The AU T3 series are offset also. The spare wheel is a front rim that can go on the back if u get a flat. It's the back rim that won't fit the front.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts