Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i have a private message with no heading and thus i am unable to open it and read it.Is there any way that i can open it.
Cheers John

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
haha lol, :muha: what a bummer john, cant help you with that 1 but i promise it wasnt me!!! :p

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To LunaticsSVT i still havs an unread private message which i cant open or clear.Because in the top right hand corner it says
Unread 1 and its always there.Is there a way that it could be cleared.
Cheers John

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
i just purged a stand alone pm that was showing up in the db. it had no assignment of read or unread which is a 1 or 2 and it was not showing up in any folder either. Let me know if it is gone now.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is still there says Unread 1 but there is nothing to open up or read?
Cheers John

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
at this point what i can do is not going to make you happy.

I can do one of the following.

delete all your pms in the database with your userid attached as the receiver.

Have you download all PMs you want to save/keep including the sent items. Once you have done this I would have to purge your account killing your one pm that is not showing up.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
GTP 320 said:
It is still there says Unread 1 but there is nothing to open up or read?
Cheers John
i got the same problem it started to open then nothing.. its still there cant open it ...can you please clean mine out to lunatic svt..
thx

·
6,021 Posts
i have a thought on how this happens can we block a certain FF member or members from seeing what we post like invisble,1st they block us, then they send us a PM it starts to open but because we are blocked from veiwing that members post's it stays as unread..now i have 2 unread messages i can see this members name in the threads when he posts something but i can not see what that member typed...hope you understand lunatic svt....

·
Registered
695 Posts
Same thing happening here. Recieved a PM from someone... but i can't view it or open it. Please help

·
6,021 Posts
fullthrottle said:
Same thing happening here. Recieved a PM from someone... but i can't view it or open it. Please help
i got lunatic svt to clean my pm box rite out, now i am starting again...you wont get to read the ones you cant open......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts