Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any one that will custom make or someone that make Probe Head Light Kits? PLEASE E-Mail me at [email protected] I have seen pictures of probes with them but don't know anywhere to buy them from.

Thanks

Jay(1SIKPGT)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry buddy, noone makes headlight kits for the Probe. The ones you have seen were all custom made.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a guy named Sean something that made a few, but I think he sold his car and he's not making them any more. Im gonna do mines soon but Im doing the other conversion (two projector pop-ups). You can do it yourself too, theres a couple of Probe owner sites on the webring that explain what you need and how to do it..

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cut a hole in the back........ don't know about that...but let me know if it works....... get a hold of Mike Baxter he sells the headlight converson kit with your choice of colored bulbs...i think the price is 100 shiped......later

·
Probe Member
28 Posts
How do we get in contact with Mr Mike Baxter?

·
Probe Member
24 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
There was a guy named Sean something that made a few, but I think he sold his car and he's not making them any more. Im gonna do mines soon but Im doing the other conversion (two projector pop-ups). You can do it yourself too, theres a couple of Probe owner sites on the webring that explain what you need and how to do it..
i did the two projector pop-ups a while back. they look good :tup:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rebby said:
i did the two projector pop-ups a while back. they look good :tup:
Im planning on doing the same. Do you have a "How to" on your page?

·
GTR ProBe PlaYa/Mod
29 Posts
my boy down here from sflapoc is making mine here is a pic of his car .

Attachments

·
Probe Member
28 Posts
Let me know if he would make some for me, I can pay $$$

·
Women Like my Probe :)
50 Posts
Lucky94!!

What kinda lights are you using? Can you see as well with them as you could with your stock lights?

I did the projector/pop ups on my 1st gen a while back and was pulled over and given a ticket. I went to put the factory lights back in and didn't have all the mounting screws.... now my lights are cross eyed and I get flashed by oncoming traffic that think I have my brights on! grrrr

·
Probe Member
28 Posts
lol, well get the screws man

·
Honda Who?
56 Posts
well if you're willing to wait, Luke(Geck0) is making his headlight kit. They will probably be made of fiberglass with a plexiglass cover. I'll see if I can find a pic of it and link you up. He's expecting the kits to be about half the price of the "other" kits out there.

·
Honda Who?
56 Posts
here's the unfinished product, but you get the idea of what it'll look like.

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hear Andys Auto is going to make a conversion kit for us. We'll have to wait and see cuz i havent heard anything on it for a while

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think Mike Baxter is working on a headlight conversion kit too. Hes been working on it for a while now, I dont know whats the status though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts