Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and almostrotten are crusin down this back road , and i say open the damn bottle so briasn opoen thes bottle , and lay on the throttle and i'm gooing about 110 around this corner when OHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSShhhhhhhhiiitttttttt i lost control we spun (360 deg) 3 TImes!!!!!!!!1 then i caught it and jetted out there before somone called th cops . , man there was tirsd moke every were and skid marks going every which way , we telephone polls comin straight forus along with mail boxs ,BUT because my 97 probe gt rulz so much i caught traction in the 3rd and finnal spin with out hitting anything .

Man in anyother car we would have shot right of the small cliff and rolled throug corn feild and probally died , but because probes are awsome i here postin with out a scratch in the car .

·
Probe GL Member
77 Posts
Probes are even more awesome with a good driver...

Just kidding ya, but just maybe... be a bit more careful next time. Dead is not a good thing for the living.

What can I say it's late... I post **** when it's late...

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Ryanpzz said:
Probes are even more awesome with a good driver...

Bwahahahahahahaha....(breath)...hahahahahahaha.

On a side note, we've done that in a buddies '66 Corvair....that was hella fun. I think we're gonna make that car into an autocrosser. It almost outhandles the Probe!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Probes do rock! Its amazing what you can haul in the trunk/back seat. Ive loaded an OEM bumper in and didnt even have to fold down the seats for it to fit! And I could see out the back window with very little obstruction! :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Probes rule no doubt, but sounds like you could use a defensive driving course. Something tells me youll need it sooner or later to keep your license...

·
Probe GT Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ProbeBandit said:
Probes rule no doubt, but sounds like you could use a defensive driving course. Something tells me youll need it sooner or later to keep your license...
hahahahahaha
thats funny cause if i lose this court case i won't have a lisence anymore .

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Trey said:

Bwahahahahahahaha....(breath)...hahahahahahaha.

On a side note, we've done that in a buddies '66 Corvair....that was hella fun. I think we're gonna make that car into an autocrosser. It almost outhandles the Probe!
Unsafe at any Speed

P

·
0 Posts
rotten97 said:

hahahahahaha
thats funny cause if i lose this court case i won't have a lisence anymore .
Yeah, I had a feeling... :rolleyes: You dont have to be a psychic or a mindreader ya know...

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
QuadCam_GT said:

Unsafe at any Speed
Sure it is, but it's loads of scary-wet your pants fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts