Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This problem just started recently in the last 2 months and only happens a couple of times maybe every other week. After starting the car you might go for 5 feet and it sputters to a stop and it asks you to restart the car? I'm pretty confident that it's not the battery because it wouldn't just start up and die while driving right?

·
Super Moderator
20,321 Posts
Might help in getting an answer if you if you gave us some info on what car , year , engine , mileage and any service history that has been done on car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry I thought I put that in haha, it's a 2013 ford fusion titanium 2.0L I4 GTDI 6-SPD Auto transmission with 112067 miles and since I had it only repairs on a few sensors wires that broke due to extreme cold and just the wear and tear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I think it's due to be changed and I hope that all I'll have to do to it lol, feel dumb haha im running all the major things that could be wrong with it and the filter never crossed my mind thank you though I'll post after I change it and see if it happens agian.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are there any warning lights on?
There was but I've only been in the car once when it happened and my wife drives it more then me and doesn't pay attention if it shows up or not and the time I was with her she just quickly restarted it b4 I could get a look lol

·
Super Moderator
8,280 Posts
There was but I've only been in the car once when it happened and my wife drives it more then me and doesn't pay attention if it shows up or not and the time I was with her she just quickly restarted it b4 I could get a look lol
Yeah... my wife has a new Wrangler and she said that a warning light kept coming on. When asked, she didn't think she needed to remember that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts