Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now im not much of a gaming person.The games i do own are simulation ones if that.

So when my friend Rose brought over the Sims,,i had to give it a try.

This is a very interesting game to say the least.Here i am acting like God,making sure that sloppy turd of a girlfriend cleans up after herself.(sounds to close to home for me)

If i refuse to put in a toilet,,these little simulated people will pee all over the floor.
Not all know how to cook as ive had to rebuild a kithcen on the first day due to a fire.

Its a cool game,very original and quite adictive.Allready i have 4 familys going and ive been doing this for one day.
I have a "normal" Family with a kid
A "single couple"
A single girl
2 lesbiens
And a cult of 10 adults in one small one bedroom house.all shareing 1 toilet.

It is quite amazing this game......

These little people fight,kiss,shower pee,its soo funny what goes on with it.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I've always wanted to try that game! The expansion packs look fun too. I wonder if it is internet playable, that would be sweet to interact with other people in the household.

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Ive had that game for quite a while now and love it. I havent played it in a while because I formatted my hard drive recently and never reinstalled it.
Did you know theres a hack to make them naked when they go to shower. They look like Barbie dolls, but its better then the blur over them. I figured you'd like that...

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
It's a cool game. I have none of the expansion packs so I am limited to what my Sims will do. If this was an online game it would rock!! :rockon:

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Heres a cheat if you want to use it
While playing the game hit
[ctrl]+[shift]+[alt]+C
You should get a little dialog "Cheat box" at the top of the screen
Type in there:
rosebud;!;!;!;!;!;!;!
keep repeating the ;!;!;!;! as many times as you can and hit enter. This will increase your money alot. The more ;! you type in after rosebud the more money. You can use this over and over again too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts