Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my cars is currently the regular target of vandalism (actually by a wanker crummydoor owner). In the last 2 weeks I have had eggs thrown at the car (egg white eats duco like brake fluid), a udl can thrown over the car (full), and now something like glue dripped on the bonnet. My problem is that because the car is painted in acrylic, I cannot find a spray painter recommended by my insurance company to repair the damage - they only seem to paint in 2-pak.

Can anyone suggest a professional sprayer who can give me an insurance quote?

Can anyone suggest a cheap AK-47?

Any retaliatory suggestions?

I'm mightily pissed off at the moment.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
not much you can do unless you want war, if you are not the only car he does it to, you might be able to pour some brake fluid on his car and get away with it, but otherwise not much you can do, best action is always call the police out, or go in and make a stat dec on the what happened, you never know he may be upto more and the police have been looking for an excuse to question him ;0)

Jason

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Bastards. How do you know who it is? What car is it that is being the target of these attacks?

There has been a spate of arseholes vandalising other people's cars lately. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot you can do unless you get some hard evidence. Try getting it on camera or something...

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
211 said:
One of my cars is currently the regular target of vandalism (actually by a wanker crummydoor owner). In the last 2 weeks I have had eggs thrown at the car (egg white eats duco like brake fluid), a udl can thrown over the car (full), and now something like glue dripped on the bonnet. My problem is that because the car is painted in acrylic, I cannot find a spray painter recommended by my insurance company to repair the damage - they only seem to paint in 2-pak.

Can anyone suggest a professional sprayer who can give me an insurance quote?

Can anyone suggest a cheap AK-47?

Any retaliatory suggestions?

I'm mightily pissed off at the moment.
Why don't you want 2 pak? I've always thought is was a far superior paint and if they have to repray the *entire* car I would jump at the chance!

As far as the moron goes, film him then report him to the cops. Just remember voice recording without consent is illigal. Muted filming is legal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts