Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive got a booking for a BF XR6T auto that needs some loven, best thing is the customer wants to do before and afters on the track on the dyno and wants nothing but tuning, will be interesting to see how fast the XR will go with just the edit, He dropped in after picking it up from the dealer with the big 50 kms on the clock today and gave me a steer :driver: . Looking forward for it to do some kms so i can play :priest:

·
nhanst
100 Posts
If you guys where down here in Geelong and I had some more money to burn I would gladly have given my turbs to you guys to play with, I have almost 6000 on the clock now starting to be more fun every day.... :driver:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well last week we ran it dead stock and it ran a 13.9 @ 103 mph :)

I now have it for 10 days, No injectors or exhaust mods allowed.. lets see what i can end up with

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
Well last week we ran it dead stock and it ran a 13.9 @ 103 mph :)

I now have it for 10 days, No injectors or exhaust mods allowed.. lets see what i can end up with
Thats not a bad run with 50ks on the clock and dead stock.

I'll look forward to the results after you have done some work to it Simon. :priest:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well did the base tune on the BF today, should have time to hit the dyno with it tomorrow, Ill keep you posted to the results but so far im bloody impressed.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well unfortunatly time was against me to play with the BF to much today but i willo post a graph after i finish work, I originally tried to run it in 4th gear but the buggr kept jumping back to third so i ran it in third, Made 202 rwkw's stock, Then i added thermostat and a tune and it went to 252 rwkw's.

I thought it would go a littler higher but overall i spose its not to bad to get an increase of 50 rwkw's.

Post graph shortly

·
CaR bUfF pRoDiGy
219 Posts
not bad, not bad at all. nice 50 add, nice job mate. sounds like a mad ride

·
Life is just a Ride!
49 Posts
That is pretty damn good. What soort of times are you looking at for an BA T SSS on 18's with just an edit?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
went 12.6 lastnight guys, not a bad effort for a stock car with an edit.
pffftttt- I'll do that in my V8........ lol

That's sensational- and I wonder why you look at me- shake your head and say "dude, why bother?"

even if you didn't say it- I would understand- there's just awesome tuning potential for stuff all outlay with these cars.......

I'm going to buy one soon purely to mod- but I know it'll end up an F6......

The TE will have to stay though- need to enjoy what we've done mate!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts