Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pic PS'd of a completely lime green PSE and a pic of a lime green PSE with a black top. These pics don't need to be perfect, I just need an idea.

PS: If it could be Shoguned Probe, that would even better...

Thanks...

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
Have you thought about coping a white Probe and using a crayon to do it. That help ya get your fix for now, or atleast until someone help you with PhotoShop:bs1:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dunno of any pics to use...I'll look around though...

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try these:

Sorry, jared r...but it's for a good cause...

P

·
0 Posts
Vic... that looks good, I like the eurospec tails that you threw in too :wink:

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fast and Furious??? I have a 2.0L ATX...More like Peppy and Mildly Aggrivated...:cheer: Thanks for the pic though, that's what I was looking for...

·
One Winged Angel
64 Posts
TurboSE said:
Fast and Furious??? I have a 2.0L ATX...More like Peppy and Mildly Aggrivated...:
LMAO!!! I know how you feel.:HAHA:

·
Beefy Big Poppa
52 Posts
TurboSE said:
Fast and Furious??? I have a 2.0L ATX...More like Peppy and Mildly Aggrivated...:cheer: Thanks for the pic though, that's what I was looking for...
hehe, yeah, just the look though, since there was that green Eclipse in F&F.. I too, know the pain of having a slow Probe.. at least I got lucky enough to get MTX.. when I was buying the car I didn't even care, ATX or MTX woulda been fine by me.. not now though.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was in that same boat...and I ended up with an ATX...on the plus side, I got cruise control:thup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts