Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read why PT is down.
If your doing all you can right now Damon,thats all you can do.
I all ready see the PT Post whore bullshit carried over here to FF.
Thats retarded.I can allready see the forum being drug down by retarded people like Jared r who seem to think they are funny.

Now about me.

The day i fell at work and lost my sight i was taken to the doctors and blood was drawn.
That blood withdrawl ended up giving me cellulitis.
For those of you who dont know,it is a parasite of sorts that is eating my muscle tissue and cartalige in my right arm.
My arm is swollen to twice its normal size and yes the pain sucks.
I was in and out of the emergency room 3 times since friday,i just got back from it today.The pain gets to be so much i have to go in and they give me antibiotics and morphene for the pain.I dont really care for the morphene to much.I dont know whats going to happen.I have talked to Nylie on the phone (your way to cool girl) and until now have told none of the other people on pt about it.

I thought i would now,just to see if any of you have had this before,and if so please tell me what happened.I have a bad case of it as i endured it for 10 days before i went to the ER.

Merlin

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Well, lets not call anyone retarded on here please, unless you are joking to them.

Now about YOU, that really sucks BRO! I cannot believe it! Is it curable? Also, if the doctors did that to you, you better make them pay! Sounds very painful, I guess my toothache is nothing afterall........ please take care of yourself, hope to see you make it through this.... we here at FF wish to offer you our best wishes.. you'll pull through..

:thup:

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
Vulcan Power said:
Well, lets not call anyone retarded on here please, unless you are joking to them.

So if we camouflage our contempt for someone as being flippant it’s ok?

Merlin that sucks. It seems that you have one bad thing after another happen to you. I hope things start going your way soon. BTW, I was going to call you this week but your number is inaccessible now that PT is down.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Psycho Dad said:

flippant...I need to go grab the old Webster's Dictionary...

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
pt is down still. i cant fix the thing under my name to say whorebot and ive been sick for the past 18 hrs. if u thought u couldnt throw up if u had nothing on your stomache your wrong.. just nothing comes out but your still throwing up.. big pain in the throat and head.. :dead:

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
To change the TITLE UNDER YOUR NAME go to the MY FF link on the top of any page on this site, click on EDIT PROFILE, you can change your title in there!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Psycho Dad said:

Merlin that sucks. It seems that you have one bad thing after another happen to you. I hope things start going your way soon. BTW, I was going to call you this week but your number is inaccessible now that PT is down.

MY Number is (253)852-5746 Please feel free to call me.this is something i did not want to release on PT before.It has gotten to serious to not let you guys know about.I would appriciate some calls.

Jim

?Whats a Websters dictionary??

·
ANOTHER DAMN PT'er
25 Posts
damn merlin, i feel your pain. i have been sick since saturday morning, not that my condition is in the same class as yours. i woke up with my muscles aching and i was still very tired after about 8 hours of sleep. i was on my computer whne i started shivering, then i went and laid down on my bed with a blanket to get warm and it didnt help. i put a sweater on and it helped for a little bit. the last time i ate anything was a t 6 pm on saturday for dinner. i went to bed with a temp of 103 on sat night. then when i woke up on sunday my throat was severly sore, so much that i couldnt swallow thats how painful it is. sunday night i couldnt sleep, i would sleep for about an hour or half hour and when i would involuntarily swallow i would immediately wake up. i had to call off work on sunday and monday and miss class monday and today. i got to a doctor on monday. after taking some meds i am now somewhat able to talk but not really. i still havent eaten a thing. i can barely drink something. due to the fact that it is too painful to swallow i have to constantly spit into a cup. when will all this go away. i have heard that alot of people are getting sick from whatever at this time and pt goes down, must be the timing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts