Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one out tell me why XB sataion wagons are not out there.
Is it that they have all been stuffed by old painter crews and sparkies or Is it that they Just Dont Have The Look.

We are rolling one into the shop this week with it in mind to fit it out with Roller Style LTD front, Trim & Driveline.

There is nothing like the look of Purple & Chrome & Crushed Red Velour Seats Against Woodgrain & Shagg Pile.

The last one was straight & reserved this one will run on MOJO.

Regards Aussie Powers.

Where can I get Fluffy DICE ?

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
gilbiegt351 said:
We are rolling one into the shop this week with it in mind to fit it out with Roller Style LTD front, Trim & Driveline.
There is a red one cruising around the ACT, Roller Style LTD front and all... Not sure if it is an XB or an XC though...

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
should look sweet as when its done...dont forget to post pics. as to why you dont see many its coz firstly most are totally buggered and no one wants to spend the small fortune to restore them, secondly its a stationwagon as most prefer sedans and thirdly the majority are 6s.

oh and when your ripping the front off the LTD and gutting it for the interior just think of me as i soooooo want one!

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
davway said:
should look sweet as when its done...dont forget to post pics. as to why you dont see many its coz firstly most are totally buggered and no one wants to spend the small fortune to restore them, secondly its a stationwagon as most prefer sedans and thirdly the majority are 6s.

oh and when your ripping the front off the LTD and gutting it for the interior just think of me as i soooooo want one!
We have two to pull apart with any luck i will be able to leave the second one alone as it still has nsw rego & use it as a daily driver.

I will keep you posted & attach pick`s as we progress, she is a one owner factory 302 but the block is cracked as old mate forgot that up hear in the "HIGH COUNTRY" water freezes without antifreeze (not bundy).

Regards Aussie Austin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts