Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck is going on here? Whats up with all these ATX boards? Everywhere I go I see ATXers all over the p[lace. Sheesh Im not around for a couple of days and the ATXers take over this place? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Im guessing Steve is behind this one right... I figured that... :) I never liked him! :D j/k man

Anyways, so we got the ATX board on here now!?!? Gee... I mean welcome ATX members! :)

But, and yea here comes the but, Im gonna have to get into MTX-Treme now, this ATX thing is waaaay outa control here. THIS CALLS FOR WAR!!!!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hey Tommy where have you been ? Yes, what is the deal with the ATX's ? I didn't even know they had their own club.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I know, I mean isnt it shameful enough that you own an ATX, but you have to advertise it in a club??? Whats up with that? :D j/k God, Ill get soooo flamed for this... :)

Stacy, Ive been a little busy with midterms, papers, work, parting out the 93 and trying to get the 94 together, trading the sinsei kit for an fx, trading the sinsei hood for a stock hood, arranging for the paintjob, and had a lil private problem too, well Im not gonna bore you any longer, just never had time...

But im here now, and more pissed than ever so ATXers FEAAAAAR!!!! :D Im sooo in trouble with those guys its not even funny... :rolleyes::)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Stacy, Ive been a little busy with midterms, papers, work, parting out the 93 and trying to get the 94 together, trading the sinsei kit for an fx, trading the sinsei hood for a stock hood, arranging for the paintjob, and had a lil private problem too, well Im not gonna bore you any longer, just never had time...

But im here now, and more pissed than ever so ATXers FEAAAAAR!!!! :D Im sooo in trouble with those guys its not even funny... :rolleyes::)
Well I'm glad your back. Hope the doctor was able to fix your private problem. :D Sorry man I'm just phucking with you. Hope everything works out for you.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChargerGL said:
the atx yo!
This is the perfect example of yet another thread going dow... :)

Stacy, I meant to say personal BS I had to deal with and NO there was no doctors involved, lol :D, but good try though haha!
:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Where is everyone ? The board seems to be dead. Oh well, I guess no one has nothing to say.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have no fear Im here!!! Im just very busy with school and work, plus trying to get my car ready by AFN and I got a long way to go, need to:
trade bodykits, install body kit, install new suspension, exhaust, stereo-video system, paint dash pieces, fix disty, and change color of car.
Also parting out wrecked probe and selling 3 sets of rims plus some other stuff, so right now I just wish I had a life... :eek:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Just got back to hotLanta. Sitting in traffic before I even hit I-285. I realized, I hate Atlanta, especially on Friday afternoon. I guess after living all over the world. I no there's no perfect place to live, but there has to be a better place.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Stacy94PGT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing