Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that has bothered me for a while. When will ford get the AUII racecar? I've spoken to someother people who have said the AUII is allready here, without the visual differences. on the V8supercar site they never have mentioned AUII only AU and, I've noticed every car BAR Lowndes car has the orange rear indicator lights. No AUII has orange indicator lights, that was only on the original AU in 98. Anyone able to help me out:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
In an interview done recently Howard Marsden said that they aren't going to go to AUII nose cones and such 'cause they couldn't justify the expense... Doesn't worry me either way. As long as we keep winning.. :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I've been asking teh same question about AU2 front end on the racecars - AU1 looks old hat and second rate compared to AU2. I think it IS worth the money to upgrade.

·
337 Posts
If they aint going to bother putting the AUII front end on their V8 Supercars they can atleast put the Clear AUII indicator lenses on the back!! (Like Lowndes's car).

It does look better in my opinion! It didnt take Holden very long to update changes to V8 supercars from VTI, VTII (rear indicator lenses) and VX (new front and rear!).

Fair enough about the front but please get the Clear rear inidicators on all the major teams!

Cheers
TIm

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
I dont know about anyone else, but when I'm watching the supercars, I'm looking at the racing and the carnage, not the tail lights.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
The only people who get to see the tail lights are the Holdens! Just like it is on the street ;)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I think Brad Jones car has the clear indicators, but its hard to tell when the only time you see him is when he has a problem. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts