Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale 93 EB2 4L
some features of this car is 17inch prowler wheels,5sp, pacemakers 2.1/2 inch exhaust, super low springs and shocks,cross drilled and slotted disks with bendex ultimates, 128ks, custom door pods with kenwood 7x10s 6inch splits front and rear 12inch sub sounds great, autometer sports comp monster tacho, intrior very clean and tidy paint is still standard and the best part of all the motor head ported and polished, stage three crow cam and chip(idle is phatter than a bus going to weight watchers) iridium plugs, spiral wire leads, big coil, twin genuine thermos, EL tappet cover.
it makes 153.4 rwk and runs a 15.01 (damn if only i had farted)
there is nothing better then the look on a holden drivers face when your straight 6 beats there bent 8
$8000 rwc with 6 months rego
i am in mackay nth qld and this is a very fair price considering the money i have spent on it.
you can pm me and i will get back to you on weekends when i get back from work or ring 0438575366 weekends only

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know this is a very fair price but im just wondering if you would be willing to go any lower as I simply cannot afford it...(and its more then im willing to pay for an eb no matter what mods)
Im also in north west queensland...
gl with the sale

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
price drop $6000 as is i had it checked over it needs a windscreen and an engine mount ( which i have bought and is in the car ) if it goes interstate it will need a new roadworthy anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts