Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the names R.. jared r... u can call me jared..
i like to post nonsense.. i like to see peoples reactions...
i strive on attention... if i dont have it i cant go on... :s6: :s6:
.. im 3'7'' tall.. i weigh 45 lbs..i where thos little green hats with the feathers.. i can fly most of the time.. i help santa sometimes.. i attend the totspot university.. im only 54 yrs old.. i take form of a whorebot most of the time.. i like to whore out a post till it cant be whored no more.. thats jared r... any questions just call the jared r fan line.. toll free.. 1-888-69j-ared( ps.. dont call..) not real

ok jared..
hmmm
jared is a very unattractive guy..
20,single,blu eyes,br hair,W,5'10'',170lbs,likes long walks on the beach till the early hours of the morning. . hmm well wheres the beach... anyways.. :eek:o1: likes readin long boring books..(max. boost) still havent got through with it.. damn good book...i like sad music,,, and i drive the ugliest 2nd gen probe.. ask for a pic and ill show u how ugly.. :s6: :s6: nice to be here..

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Welcome to FF jared ! WOW you like to post alot, I would have never realized that.:HAHA: j/k

M

·
0 Posts
post a pic..i want to see how ugly this car is ..hehe

i like longs walks on the beach as well

H

·
0 Posts
lol!! dude his car is not ugly at all its sweet i have seen it on probetalk.

P

·
0 Posts
jared r said:
the names R.. jared r... u can call me jared..
i like to post nonsense.. i like to see peoples reactions...
i strive on attention... if i dont have it i cant go on... :s6: :s6:
.. im 3'7'' tall.. i weigh 45 lbs..i where thos little green hats with the feathers.. i can fly most of the time.. i help santa sometimes.. i attend the totspot university.. im only 54 yrs old.. i take form of a whorebot most of the time.. i like to whore out a post till it cant be whored no more.. thats jared r... any questions just call the jared r fan line.. toll free.. 1-888-69j-ared( ps.. dont call..) not real
Yeah, gotta be a Probe owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts