3. Mark Skaife :fmad:
4. Jason Bright :fmad:
5. Marcos Ambrose
6. Paul Morris
7. Jason Bargwanna
8. Steven Johnson
9. Mark Larkham
10.Todd Kelly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15.Paul Radisich
DNF Craig Lowndes :(
DNF Glenn Seton :(

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the Fords got punted off or something.
I believe that HRT are cheating and nobody realizes it :(
The race finished under a yellow flag.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Craig had electrical probs and was parked next to tree for half the race, and Seto had a few problems, which could have been avoided but then again it was'nt his fault:(

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Guy's did you's notice that not long after the start - when Radisich was in 3rd he suddenly dropped back to the end of the field - WTF happened there? the commentators didn't mention a thing? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
J-type said:
Guy's did you's notice that not long after the start - when Radisich was in 3rd he suddenly dropped back to the end of the field - WTF happened there? the commentators didn't mention a thing? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Typical channel 10 hopless at comentating(sp)

Car 18 was caught up in the first corner incedent. in race one. Also he spun during the 1st race and was lucky to get out of the bog.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
AlbertM said:

Typical channel 10 hopless at comentating(sp)
I recon their contry team is awesome!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe chanel 10 is bad, but these guys surely ar'nt, and oh yeah, the comentators did mention Radisich's unfortunate inccident, but them I could'nt blame you, it was so phuken caotic out there in the first 5 laps of race one!!!
One thing I did'nt like about the comentry team, the fact that they could talk to Ambrose (the man:D ) Murphey too, while they're racing! - durring the safety car:rolleyes: , I was screaming at them to leave the man alone and let him win the race!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Excuse the lateness of this question but i only watched the video of the race last night but why was Race 1 red flagged?
Wasn't Ambrose the mover and shaker! I was hoping the first few cars would all collide into one another so he could go through for the win!:D
Ambrose was giving Skaife grief in the second race, I couldn't help but notice Skaife's comment after the race about "somebody who wasn't in the championship race" giving him a hard time. Ambrose might not be in contention for the championship (it aint over til the fat lady sings;) ) but that's no reason to just cruise around. He has team managment and sponsers to impress (and fans). It's been more bad luck rather than lack of trying that Ambrose is not further up in the championship points table.
I notice MacLean was back in the Falcon with VIP Petfoods signage on the front, has he sorted out his differences with Paragon? Isn't he going to be driving Bathurst with DJR?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts