Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
New Bel Radar Detector in box detects radars and multanlovas up to 3.8km away!!! Name a price.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
TheBow said:
Naughty, Naughty..aren't those things meant to be illegal?
Yes, but so many things are in life aren't they? Still, you have to get caught don't you? :s6: :s3

I thoroughly recommend the Bel AU-NZ models which have the correct software for the systems used in Australia by our cash hungry farce forces (Poohlice).

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
eaxr6 said:
New Bel Radar Detector in box detects radars and multanlovas up to 3.8km away!!! Name a price.
What model is it?

Oh, forgot to mention. Radar detectors are still legal in WA.

·
Ford Member
292 Posts
Kick ass!

So does it detect everything the laser stuff as well. I saw an american system that would stuff those up as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I may be interested. Please let me know what model it is and I'll get back to you. I'm running a bit low in the points department.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
re: radar detector

It is a bel express 916. Still in box etc etc and has a detector detector, and can easily detect everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Can it be detected on the policemans radar gun. This is because my radar detector i had was confiscated! I was crusing at 140kph and the pig swung a U turn and pulled me up and said "I believe you have a radar detector on board your vehicle" I was left speechless! Copped a $500 fine aswell as him taking it home to his wife! If i had lied to him the bastard would have searched my car so i wouldn't buy another again.

·
Registered
458 Posts
re: radar detector

If Radar Detectors are illegal where you are, the copper probably had a Interceptor VG-2 Radar Detector Detector or something similar. You need to get yourself the Beltronics 990 International, this radar detector has Shadow Technology II which means Radar Detector Detectors cannot detect it. Its a great bit of kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts