Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I just brought a ford fiesta 2nd hand and the bloke didnt have the code for the radio,
the serial number is : M077126 it is a ford 2000 radio
Also the code buttons dont flash anymore, does this mean it has locked me out? for how long??

Cheers
Ryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Radio Code for Ford Radio?

how many tries did it give you before locking you out?

disconnect and reconnect the battery after two minutes and keep a pencil and notebook for starting all the combinations. 3 digits? 4 digits? highly doubtful you will have to go all the way to 4444, 5555, or 6666. goes much faster than described.

or you could call ford with you Vehicle Identification Number number or visit your local ford dealer and the factory MIGHT be able to retrieve it for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have a 1988 ford telstar ghia tx5, radio was going when purchased 18 months ago however battery went flat due to door being left adjar over night it has no car manual with it .would like the radio code and insructions if possible. Serial no. is 550309. has SQO 1892 under origional dealers name.Hope Someone can help thankyou, Bruce.
Model No.( I think.)AGA87-66870-AA.

C

·
0 Posts

ryan_u89 said:
Hi
I just brought a ford fiesta 2nd hand and the bloke didnt have the code for the radio,
the serial number is : M077126 it is a ford 2000 radio
Also the code buttons dont flash anymore, does this mean it has locked me out? for how long??

Cheers
Ryan

code 3825

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello, I lost the keycode for my ford radio rds 5000 eon. I changed the battery and now I can't hear music because of the lost code. The serialnumber is: m 296956 please help me....

C

·
0 Posts

driver2410 said:
Hello, I lost the keycode for my ford radio rds 5000 eon. I changed the battery and now I can't hear music because of the lost code. The serialnumber is: m 296956 please help me....
Try the code 7103
:hy:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, I've recently had the clutch replaced on my '96 ford fiesta. Unfortunately they had to disconnect the battery I now need the keycode for the radio, which I don't have.
Serial no. : M045856
Part no. : 96FP-18K876-EC

Can anyone help me????

C

·
0 Posts

nicolehashash said:
Hi, I've recently had the clutch replaced on my '96 ford fiesta. Unfortunately they had to disconnect the battery I now need the keycode for the radio, which I don't have.
Serial no. : M045856
Part no. : 96FP-18K876-EC

Can anyone help me????

The code 8719

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi I have the same reccurent problem... with a RDS 5000... Thanks a lot for helping me...

MO 54232

S/N 97AP-18K876-LA

Thank you by advance!

C

·
0 Posts

djwals0013 said:
Hi I have the same reccurent problem... with a RDS 5000... Thanks a lot for helping me...

MO 54232

S/N 97AP-18K876-LA

Thank you by advance!
Try 0217:hy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ford Falcon '92

Hi!

The battery was changed in my car so the radio doesn't work. Can "codeit" help me as well? :)

I just bought this car and it has practically no papers with it, therefore I don't know the serial number of the radio. It's a Falcon 92E, the chassis number is 6FPAAAJGWANC23350, engine number JGWANC23350 and that's about all I know. The radio is original.

Truly thankful for help,

Morgan

C

·
0 Posts
Re: Ford Falcon '92

morgan_stroem said:
Hi!

The battery was changed in my car so the radio doesn't work. Can "codeit" help me as well? :)

I just bought this car and it has practically no papers with it, therefore I don't know the serial number of the radio. It's a Falcon 92E, the chassis number is 6FPAAAJGWANC23350, engine number JGWANC23350 and that's about all I know. The radio is original.

Truly thankful for help,

Morgan

Hello Morgan
I'm sorry, my database does not cover Chassis or engine numbers.
My database covers 'Ford radio serial numbers' starting with the letter M and then six numbers
which can be found on the radio (Click link for serial diagram help).
How to find your serial number

Kind regards

Codeit

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hi all

Just joined the forum as i need help. I am trading in my old mondeo for a newer one and I need to refit the stereo it is model no.2006 ser no m088596 it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out with the code

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi i need help too if possible, jus bought a old fiesta but cant find the slip with the code for the radio!

Its a tape player ford 2006

code is: C027647

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts

Rik_q just dowloaded some software and it worked for me not sure if you need a 3 digit or 4 digit code so try 209 or 1009

·
Registered
2 Posts

I change the batry of my ford Fiesta and I need the keycode of the radio the seria Number is M128266, I really preciate if some one can help me.

Tanks in advance.

Jave0109

·
yorkshire83
1 Posts

Anyone help me with serial number M198249 6000CD. Had mine pinched last week so my mate gave me his but need the code to get it to work.

cheers in advance!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts