Ford Forums banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys can anyone help i need the code for my radio the serial no is MO17955 part no 98AP-18C815-AA. any help would be greatly appreicated :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I bought a Fiesta from a friend who has lost the manual. the serial number for the stereo is M004537, i have a code of 9423 but it is not working - can any one check that this is the right code or not. What do I need to do if it is but its not working?

Many thanks in advance

Kizzie

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i just got a 94 futura and i need the code for stereo the serial number is 2670066 and the modle number is fct015a1 thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI, I have a Ford Escape 4 CYL ZB, Registration 1CEA-177. It says the Radio Serial No is 0000 but that doesn't work. Are you able to help please? Many thanks, S

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am in Australia and have a 2001 Falcon AUII and have changed that battery and need the radio code

Serial no. is 151317716401

Any help would be much appreciated !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good night.
I had to replace the battery of my ford fiesta and
now the radio asks for code.
I can not find the manual with this code because
bought the vehicle from another person.
I need your help.
SERIAL: B41M001754
PART: YS6F-18C815-EA
I thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I lost the radio code of my ford fiesta 2002. Could you please help me to retrieve it ?

Serial number: M016344

Thank you in advanced

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

My request has to suck far more than anyone else's, ever!!!

I can't actually remove my Casette/ Radio from my 1998 EL Falcon Futura (Australian model), due to all the crap that's long since been added for the LPG gas tanks (such as the switch to alternate between regular petrol and LPG).

SO, I need to ask you if anyone has any suggestions for a code that I might be able to input.
The best info I might be able to offer as help in deducing what said code number might be, is:
VIN = 6FPAAA JGSWW J40218
Model = 18734
Sido # = 546526

I hope that helps, and I hope one of you wizards are able to suggest a code that actually works for me (I seem to only get 1 attempt to input the code, before I get the persistent "Err" message that errrrr persists for about 12-36 hours, so I really hope we can get it right on the first attempt.

In any case, thanks to everyone out there making life easier for us :)

Peace

Raz

141 - 155 of 155 Posts