Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HORNY LITTLE ANIMAL
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrgh! Does anyone know of a Ford dealer in or around Brisbane who doesn't charge a fee for providing pin numbers for Ford radios?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Have you tried byrne ford at chermside these guys have always gone out of there way for me. got codes for my car and my freinds festiva for free.

·
Registered
847 Posts
When I got my car i did some work on it which required me to disconnect the battery so when i reconnected i needed a code and since it used to be my dads car, and he since passed away, so it is hard to contact him to ask where it is or if he wrote it down unless you are John Edward

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Im surprised they ask you for $$ for the codes, might be diff here in Adealide, when i needed one just went back to my dealer and in 2 mins he handed it over to me, no $$ needed

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
You shouldnt need to pay, will be on the computer if you go to the service / parts department. Try Q Ford at Springwood if you are close to them.

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
when i had a flat battery, i just rang the local dealer, gave him egine number or something over the phone (cant remember , was a while back)
30 secs later , i had my code....
"no worries mate...."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts