Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 97' F-150 and the problem is i cant get the radio out. I have the tools, and i can release it, but there is plastic on the dash around the radio that blocks it from comming foward, but if i pull the plastic to get it off im affraid im going to break it. is there some special way to get this off?
Thanks

·
I used to know this stuff
212 Posts
why do i bother wasting my time here? this is the 75th reply I have made here without a return from the originator

·
Registered
148 Posts
That does seem like a problem with this forum. And how many times will stereo-removal be addressed? We should have a section on the forum devoted only to stereo removal! People should at least TRY to see if there is an old thread answering their question.

·
I used to know this stuff
212 Posts
redneckf150 said:
That does seem like a problem with this forum. And how many times will stereo-removal be addressed? We should have a section on the forum devoted only to stereo removal! People should at least TRY to see if there is an old thread answering their question.

Good idea!

I have a lot of this info in my web site; mostly for 78-96 F Series & Broncos.Vans; for those parts and sysytems that are common.
May I suggest you register and ask anything you need answers to at:
http://forums.bucknakedoffroad.com/index.php

Ian (Stangmata) runs the site and there are many knowledgeable people over there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts