Ford Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1296 Posts

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
Would you have some?
No way!

Evey time I see there is a new post in this section I click on the last page and at the very top the Chevrolet/junkyard post jumps out at me. I know Jim did that to hurt my feelings. Sort of like he's :1poke: at me. Naaaa, I'm a good sport plus I know it will soon change over to a new page. hahaha!

HEY, IT CHANGED!

·
Super Moderator
18,968 Posts
No way!

Evey time I see there is a new post in this section I click on the last page and at the very top the Chevrolet/junkyard post jumps out at me. I know Jim did that to hurt my feelings. Sort of like he's :1poke: at me. Naaaa, I'm a good sport plus I know it will soon change over to a new page. hahaha!

HEY, IT CHANGED!
You know I wouldn't do that to a good friend like you James :angel:.........................................on second thoughts and being the shit stirrer I can be :muha::muha::muha:

Being honest , I really never knew the implications and feelings that could raise .

·
Administrator
8,172 Posts
You know I wouldn't do that to a good friend like you James :angel:.........................................on second thoughts and being the shit stirrer I can be :muha::muha::muha:

Being honest , I really never knew the implications and feelings that could raise .
I'm just going on with you. It didn't hurt my feelings. Been hearing the Ford beats Chevy and vice versa all my life. Dodge lost by default because they were ugly. haha

1261 - 1280 of 1296 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
20 Participants
CatSkinner
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing