Ford Forums banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Sounds interesting, but you would want to check very carefully before paying big $ for it, there are a lot of big claims being made for old Falcons these days. Do you have any pics or other info?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Someone may have mentioned this already but what about the XD John Goss specials (not the XB coupe) they would have to be rare.

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Mate if you have any info about them post it up, the only thing I know is that they were built as an unofficial trial for the XR V8. Cheers.

·
mmm..Vee 8
496 Posts
Dont know how many ED Futura Classic in V8 form were made perhaps??

Ive not seen another one around anywhere!

Extreme

·
Registered
214 Posts
my Au2 Pursuit 250 would be a fairly rare 1 being an AU2
Manual, Leather, soft back,Ali sports bar and Brembos.
Nov o1. :driver:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Outback Utes

The Xg Outbacks might be hard to get numbers on as Outbacks were GLI's with an Outback Pack as an option package. (Sumpguard ,extra fueltank,bigger shocks). When i ordered mine they found me a GLI first which then got sent to Tickford for the conversion.

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
You are right fordxgh - I asked the question and they would have to search by option codes (eg hydratrak diff, long range tank). The only figures I have are 600 made in 1996 & 1997.

·
ANTI-HOLDEN-STUFF
6 Posts
My ba 220 manual is rare, i dont see many. and this one has all the options, upgraded body kit, lowered, exhaust, sunroof etc.

click on my profile to see a pic of it!

·
XR8 AU2 REBEL
74 Posts
i have an XR8 AU2 Rebel its a nice car and only driven once a week since i purchased it a year ago its already got 60,000 klm on the clock but by the year 2010 it will still be in the 60 000's if i still own it

·
403 Posts
did yours come with the 220kw motor, body kit and REX playstation.

there was only a few of them made. i remember ford gave away one in a V8 Supercars competition in 2001. !!!!

·
XR8 AU2 REBEL
74 Posts
yes it has the 220kw motor but as i purchased it as the second owner no play station for me but the body kit is for sure

·
403 Posts
how rude lol. but they are a nice unit. dam ford for making one off things. your car became the AUIII XR8

·
Registered
242 Posts
EBXR said:
What about the first falcon ever made? the very first XK falcon?
I stumbled across XK Falcon Body no.4 dumped in Ivanhoe N.S.W on a large property about 10 Years ago.As we were there to pick up a 1958 Customline that had also been dumped we just left it there !!! There was also a 1957 Ford F100 dumped still with 9" Diff and a Sidevalve Dodge engine fitted!!! Sorry to stray from the topic a little...This XK is probably still there???

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
XD "Moonraker"
must be rare. was a one off, Im prety sure.

They gave tiaway on TV in the end...

·
Registered
77 Posts
srry guys but u cant just thro the 30 bathurst cobras in with the other 370 they are a car all of there own they have rank against an option 98 cobra
please give it the status it deserves there were only 30 made undisputed.

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Mate what the hell is an Option 98 COBRA, I've heard of Option 96 and I own an Option 97, but I've never heard of an Option 98. Why should they have a rank of their own they are just for show to mate, they never saw the race track, and when people see a COBRA they don't say 'WOW look at that Option 96' or 'look at that option97' they just say 'F*ck me look at that COBRA'.

Just my two cents.

Cheer's

Nathan.

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
COBRA207 said:
Mate what the hell is an Option 98 COBRA, I've heard of Option 96 and I own an Option 97, but I've never heard of an Option 98. Why should they have a rank of their own they are just for show to mate, they never saw the race track, and when people see a COBRA they don't say 'WOW look at that Option 96' or 'look at that option97' they just say 'F*ck me look at that COBRA'.

Just my two cents.

Cheer's

Nathan.
I think what he means it's the Bathurst model in the Cobra Range.To me i reckon they weigh much more than the Non Bathurst equipped Models which in turn are much slower vechile.I love all Cobras 302 - 351 either one thay look awesome.Maybe one day :hy:

321 - 340 of 379 Posts