• Give it up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
I think the board will turn into a great all around discussion area.

The forums seem to be very well organized, and there are areas to
support most individuals preferences..

It will just take a little time to get the membership built up and to
get the dialog flowing in the various forums.. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Forum looks great.

Now I've got a place to go to talk SHO's, Mustang's and Police Interceptors... my three favorite Fords...

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been told the Mopar board is in the works. I helped, was a admin on www.gmforums.com for awhile, and have set this site up but I am not in the loop on the mopar site. But it will happen, along with VW and more eventually.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Looks Good

In three simple words...... I like it.

P

·
0 Posts
Great job on the forum! Expect tons of people! I think it will be packed soon. I like, keep up the good work!
:)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Well Tim, nobody hates it yet. So, I guess you've done a good job.

·
Grumpy old man
126 Posts
Honestly? Waaaaaaaaay too many forums. It's impossible to browse through and feel like you're seeing it all. I would think the size would make it almost impossible to moderate effectively as well. It's sort of like going to The Mall of the Americas or Disneyworld. It's really cool, but impossible to take it all in. I really like the layout and the messaging and all that, but the size is rather overwhelming. I don't like having to us the "search" feature to see what my friends are up to either.

Just my .02.

S

·
0 Posts
I dont like this site:( Ecspecially that Moderator of the Audio section> He so arrogant and thinks he knows it all;) Uh oh wait a second that's me!......Necer mind that last part, I love this site really, it's like the best!!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Great site. Nice and modern and it is easier for dummies like me to post pictures. Just need more aussies in our section. Haven't got any of them hiding somewhere have you? :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts