Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently had the misfortune of somebody slamming something (a shopping trolley, I think) into the rear driverside door of my XR6, causing a few scratches and a little dent in it.

Does anybody know of any good repairers in Western Sydney who could do a good job fixing this (and making look as though it didn't happen!)

PM if you have any good ones worth trying for a quote.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
548 Posts
sorry to here about your car, i'm in melbourne so i can't help. But if it makes you feel better i had my BA XR6 for 10 days and had some young "p" plater slam into the arse end and do $5,600 worth of damage. was in the work shop for 2 weeks, when i got it back i thought they had replaced the car with a new one, Very happy. Blueprint BA XR6, ss auto, full herrod stainless system, ss cold air induction system, and k&n Air filter

·
Registered
57 Posts
plee said:
Hi,

I recently had the misfortune of somebody slamming something (a shopping trolley, I think) into the rear driverside door of my XR6, causing a few scratches and a little dent in it.

Does anybody know of any good repairers in Western Sydney who could do a good job fixing this (and making look as though it didn't happen!)

PM if you have any good ones worth trying for a quote.

Thanks
Paul
Sorry to hear about your XR Paul.

Have you tried the dealer you bought it off. They generally have repairers they would use to fix up similar types of dents (pre - delivery and 2nd hand vehicles etc that need work).

Peter Warren have just organised the repair of a scratch on my back bumper -I couldn't believe how well it came back, and they never even sprayed the whole bumper.

See how you fair that way - who knows they might even get the price reduced.

·
Stoked Ford Owner!
126 Posts
Seems a few of us are having some bad luck in this regard at the moment. :fraz:

Two weeks ago, i reversed my EL Sapphire into a pole that i didnt see (little one on the corner of a building, but 1.5m away from the damn corner!). Then today, i parked my car in the carpark behind work between callout jobs, an some prick has put a scratch in my front bumper about 8 inches long by an inch wide right down to the plastic :(

Maybe I should park my car in the garage for awhile and drive a shitbox commonwhore for awhile (and let my bad luck run take out a commodore in the process ;))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts