·
Australia XF ford fairmont Ghia Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay people

the australia concences is going around at the moment as you all well know,
if we get 1000 people to write in the religion part,

Jedi knight

it will be decalred as a new religion and by law the goverment has to reconise it as a religion, so come on all become a jedi knight

thanks BoO tHe MaN

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
bah I got a global message in the uni about the damn census... I guess I'm going to have to fill that out in the dorm here, what a pr!ck of a thing to have to do

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
I'm on to it already BoO, but I think it needs more that 1000 doesn't it?
Plus the fact that the Gov have said it won't happen regardless of what people put.:(
Maybe that's to put people off, coz there's alot of Star Wars freaks out there.:D
(me included):WH:
Russell.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
This is Big Brother..

Please fill out your cencus forms so we know just what your movements have been for the last 5 years... :eek:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Ive heard that the Government will be handing out substantial fines to people who write Jedi Knight as their religion....

·
Australia XF ford fairmont Ghia Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pfft........ no way in the world

no way in the world, so many people in melbourne have done it, john howard whould b out off goverment if they go ahead, not 2 menchain freedom off speach and also protest rallies that would follow a uni action like that.

:p :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :: :nuts: :

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Heh nah Ford forums is just my way of life. I follow a real religion ;)
What? AFL Football!! :p

Carn' a Pies!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts