Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been browsing the Internet for XR8s and stumbled upon this bad-boy. Anyone seen/know about it? Looks tough as!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=88142&current_rec=2&total_rec=121&sort_type=&make_id=6&model_id=17&keyword=el%20xr8&search_distance=50

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
That Moffat - 300,000 km's... bit high for me; not sure of the colour coding either. States that it was an Indy pace car!

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
XRated said:
And a Moffat ED. This may cause a bit of mixed opinions!

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=98318&current_rec=25&total_rec=121&sort_type=&make_id=6&model_id=17&keyword=el%20xr8&search_distance=50
What? Why?
Damn Fine looking Vehicles if you ask me... :angel:

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
I don't like the color of the moffats headlights and rear garnish, but everything else looks ok, seems to have enough grunt to backup the sticker bashing....:p

·
Finnaly back
1,124 Posts
that first one is an ugly shit of a colour, there is a falcon with that colour around down here, always thought they must of had it resprayed, wouldnt mind the engine though :)

I aint gonna comment one the ED

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
mm yes i never liked that colour much, bit too bright for me ;)
would be a nice car to own though!

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
EBXR said:
That Moffat - 300,000 km's... bit high for me; not sure of the colour coding either. States that it was an Indy pace car!
It was the pace car! It was tickled up by ford to something like 208kw. I remember reading about it on another site a while ago. I think it was at a QLD meet once.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I hope he hasn't ruined a genuine set of EB GT rims like that......urk, fob that snot colour off right away!

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Question - The indy pace car of 94 was a Ford Mustang Cobra convertible, sure the Moffat may have that motor, may have been released in 94, but was no indy pace car that I can find ??

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Love the original look of the first car. Sweet ride and immaculate. Where else can you find a car like that thats as clean from factory? And the motor, well I bet that flies like no tomorrow. The paint colour looks a bit ordinary but a mate of mine owns an EB that colour too and he picked his car up for a pretty reasonable price also. Its definitely different from the usual colours out there! Im not sure if I would pay 16k for it though. At best, he'd be doing well to get 10k. Top stuff though!!!

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
both awesome cars if you ask me.....

about the moffat though..it says its in queensland..now obviously they could have gone for a loong drive as there is snow in the last pic....

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Man the gear boot on the light blue one is so nice! That whole interior looks very clean!

Im not to sure if im to crash hot on the tickford badge in the grille though.

·
Chasing down oil leaks...
836 Posts
A chick I went to uni with had an EA the same colour - used to belong to and old man that was respayed by his friends and she got it cheap as when he passed away. I don't mind the colour at all! With a bigger set of rims it would look awesome...

Dan..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts