Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I might get ready to fit seat covers for the back seat of my ED Sedan (60/40 split)?

Any number of places sell front covers in all sorts of fabrics and lambswool etc. but all I get are blank stares (or at best, mumbled suggestions to get custom made ones) when I enquire about the back seat.

My car isn't the only one with a back seat is it?

Surely I'm not the only one to ever want covers for the back seat that match the nice grey lambswool ones in front am I?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
unsure where to get them, but when i purchased my car it had seat covers in it, they were a crappy blue colour so i removed them, but they were able to fit over all the seats seperately, so they're available somewhere!

most of the rear seat covers cover the whole seat in a single piece meaning you can't put the seats down :/

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have quite stylish rear seat covers that incorperate the split fold, as far as I know they are aunger or something and available from supercheap.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
I also have nice fitted rear seat covers for the 60/40 split. They are a custom order and are around the $150 mark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts