1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (6 ounce) package almond brickle chips

Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well.

Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; stir well. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in almond brickle chips. Spread batter in a well-greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.

Yields 4 dozen.

·
3FB Educator!
527 Posts
And then?

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
fantastic cooking recipe now doees anybody know how to make the perfect chocolate mudcake?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yeah go to the shops and buy a packet one for $4

·
Not a Twink
1,086 Posts
Umm so I had to read this like 10 times to realise this was an actual real recipe and not a dirty joke that I didn't get.

Almost had me on the "tighly packed brown sugar" though !

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
ah ha.

sounds good but :)

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
honer said:
Umm so I had to read this like 10 times to realise this was an actual real recipe and not a dirty joke that I didn't get.
You and me both mate! :rofl2:

Ever since I saw this thread I've wondered what possible relevance it has to FF or in fact, anything. The only connection I could make was that Dark operates his electric mixer in the same manner as his car. :wnc:

/me wonders (no, hopes is the better word) minge will chime in here and give this thread the same treatment that he gave that other thread where the dude posted those pics of that Asian chick! :p

·
3FB Educator!
527 Posts
And then?

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Keep them comming Dark :p

I need some more good recipes

:fairy

·
EFing Quick!
1,327 Posts
No and then!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
and then !!!!

·
3FB Educator!
527 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaand theeeeeeeeen?

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ford Fanatic said:
Sounds like the bloody chatter on Radio 3FB!

If there's a joke, I'll be damned if I can see it...
Title of recipe amended accordingly, then. :edit:

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Play Dough Recipe #5
Here is a fun craft for kids of all ages, including the big ones. You can make modeling dough in less than 15 minutes! The dough can be used for sculptures, magnets, making letters and numbers and imprinting hand prints. the possibilities are unlimited.
Here's what you need:
• 1/2 cup of salt
• 1 cup of flour,white or unbleached
• 1/2 cup of boiling water
• food coloring (optional)
• clear nail polish or vanish (optional)
• spoon
• bowl
• wax paper
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Before you start:
• Make a place to work protect the table with a big sheet of paper.
• Read all the instructions
• Get everything you need to do the project.
• Think about the project. Imagine how it will look and what you will do with it.
Here's what you do Combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
1. Add vegetable oil and boiling water.Stir with spoon until well blended and dough comes away from the sides of the bowl. When it is cool enough to handle, knead the dough with your hands until it is smooth. This should only take a minute or two.
2. If you want colors other than white, separate the dough into two or three balls. Flatten the ball and make a well in the center. Add 2 or more drops of food coloring to the well
- 2 drops for a pastel color, more for deeper colors.Knead the dough until the color is even.
3. Store your finished modeling dough in an airtight bag or container. It will keep for weeks if stored in the refrigerator. Be sure to let it warm to room temperature before using.
4. Pinch off as much dough as you need to make your shape and leave the rest in the sealed container. Work the dough into any desired shape with your hands or just about any kitchen utensil. Making the letters of the alphabet can help your preschooler learn the letters along with numbers too. The more colorful, the more your little one will want to use them!
5. When you have finished molding your shape, put it on a piece of wax paper to dry. It should dry overnight to a hard finish. Pieces may be left plain or can be painted to add durability and color. Small pieces can be painted with nail polish, while you will want to use varnish or an acrylic sealer like Mod Podge for larger pieces

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
eh?

Aer u starting a cooking show, or is this a joke that i cant see?

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
I reckon Darkhorse is officially the post whore of this month. If theres a joke in this thread i'll stand rooted. LOL

Queues: XFiles Theme....

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Ford Fanatic said:
Just remember, Slim ******, there are many more photos... And not a thing you can do about it :s5
Love your work, mate!!! I still have a few things up my sleeve, too. But I can't say too much...

XR_Strider_GuY said:
If theres a joke in this thread i'll stand rooted.
There will be. Eventually...

Oh, and Casper, please don't encourage him! :MrSparkle :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts