Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y’all new to Ford Forums
So I have a 2009 Blue Ford Ranger XLT and was wondering any recommendations on a custom wheel and tire setup for my ranger. I was planning on lifting the front of my truck by 3-4in and realizing that it would basically look stupid with stock tires and wheels on there. So I’m looking for chrome wheels (cause I think that matte black or gloss black wouldn’t look good on a blue ranger) and looking for some nice tires. I get the wheels I think are 14-15in and standard tires are 215/65 and also wondering if I can go any bigger with no rub against the truck. Any recommendations will help thanks!

side note: Is it also worth to get spacers for the wheels too?

·
Registered
38 Posts
The links below may help.

The 1st link is a 25 page thread showing various years and submodels of the Ranger with many different wheel,tire and lift kit combinations.

The 2nd link shows a few pictures of every style of oem wheel the Ranger has ever been equipped with + some Explorer wheels that fit + several helpful fitment diagrams you can use to help you choose the correct combination of wheel/tire packages.
How To diagrams on measuring backspacing, bolt circle & offset + wheel spacer info.Its a dedicated Ranger forum & tech site with tons of additional info on anything/everything to do with the Ranger.

(25 page thread w/pics)
Photos of Lifted RBV's With Different Lift & Tire Sizes

(Wheel fitment guide)
The Ford Ranger/Bronco II Wheel Fitment Guide To Measuring Wheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts