Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
does anybody know where you can get original seat belts and stalks reconditioned or is everybody buying non genuine ones with the orange press release. we have been told someone makes the new decals for the old belts but dont know if this is true

· Go the GT's
651 Posts
Bit of a funny one this one, u need to find a trimmer who is certified in doing belts, which means he can legally put an ADR tag on them. All new belts are required to have one of these certified tags on them, or are not legal. Also u need to check with insurance co, as they may require current ADR compliant belts and Fasteners.

· Registered
32 Posts
74xbcoupe said:
hi
does anybody know where you can get original seat belts and stalks reconditioned or is everybody buying non genuine ones with the orange press release. we have been told someone makes the new decals for the old belts but dont know if this is true

I've tried everywhere and all my contacts but there does'nt seem to be anyone who does them. I would love to get my coupe belts rewound as the tension is not as strong as it used to be and now don't retract all the way. Will watch this thread with interest.

· Go the GT's
651 Posts
Just posted somthin about this in that Landau thread by Landy Boy, I think u will find it interesting reading, as u can fix this issue without rewebbing....

Hope it helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.