Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ford Man said:
Time to beat is 0.11sec!!.. :D
I was about to ask for a screenshot but you attached one later, sneaky bastard.... :D ;)
Step right up folks it's the fordforums reflex testing championships ;) all times need a screenshot to be validated, no cracking the web page to make yourself look better....
No prizes will be awarded :D

G

·
0 Posts
Well if I knew how to get that screenshot I would.
Are you calling me a liar ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
I was actually responding to Ford man... a heap of people responded in the mean time.
Huh???
If you mean me I was responding to DK.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JEM said:
I don't think I can do any better on this;)
Jem nice try but the alert didn't go by what was said in the source code for the little website script so you'll have to do better at cheating next time..

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Jem nice try but the alert didn't go by what was said in the source code for the little website script so you'll have to do better at cheating next time..
Honestly, I didn't cheat:(

I can't get it again, it was a fluke, my latest attempt...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
I don't think I can do any better on this;)
Looks slightly fraudulent.. sorry this time is not accepted.. :p

gtho 4 you need a valid (JEM) screenshot to enter. The reason I say this is 'cause I'm still winning!! hehe.. ;) :D
To get the screenshot just do Alt Print Screen and paste it here.. :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
C'mon, what do you mean valid screenshot. The way I'm taking a screen is just as valid as yours. I'm hitting the Print Scrn button and pasting into paint, saving, then posting it. I haven't cheated, but I don't really care, its only a game.

BTW, the code in the first line of the HTML source (message variables) is wrong, it is supposed to display the message "you are the king" for anytime between 0 and 0.1. Didn't display it on mine, then the next line in the code is "You have reflexes of a snake" for times between 0.1 and 0.05.

Can you see the problem!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
but I don't really care, its only a game.
Me either.. but you gotta admit it's an addictive little sucker!!.. :D just can't get less than 0.11!!..

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ford Man said:

Me either.. but you gotta admit it's an addictive little sucker!!.. :D just can't get less than 0.11!!..
That it is, but only coz I wanna prove that my score of 0 was real. I kept getting 0.05, 0.06, but here is the 0 again, and this is using the ALT Print screen method...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts