Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Go-Fast Geek
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in a position where I have no option but to sell my much loved EBII. The details are as follows:

1992 EBII Fairmont Ghia 5.0L in Ford 'Everglade' - EDXR front, XR Instrumentation, Mongoose security system (with keyless entry), EL Handles, Tickford suspension, Pacemaker Competition extractors into 3" pipe with Hi-Flow cats, 17"x7.5" ANZ RIO wheels (with near new 235/45 Khumo rubber), JVC CD/MP3 player into Kenwood 200w 3-way speakers/Alpine splits and amped Pioneer 550w 10" sub, AUXR8 snorkel, Powerchip Gold98.

She was recently a top 25 finalist at Summernats 17, in the Rare Spares 'Real Street' awards and was selected for the supercruise.

This is a really nice car, always well looked after, constantly garaged, and loved. Images are available at:

http://xtatic.hoppitt.net

Reasonable offers considered

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
whats reasonable....
set a price that u are willing to negotiate...

·
Go-Fast Geek
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, considering the mechanical and cosmetic condition, and the improvements (about $11,000 worth), I would have to be looking at $10,000 to make it worth my while.

Keep in mind that a lot of guys will pay that for a standard EBXR, and that this toy craps on one in every area, I think that's fair.

·
4,562 Posts
Quasi said:
Alright, considering the mechanical and cosmetic condition, and the improvements (about $11,000 worth), I would have to be looking at $10,000 to make it worth my while.

Keep in mind that a lot of guys will pay that for a standard EBXR, and that this toy craps on one in every area, I think that's fair.

out of my price range then

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
madwob said:
out of my price range then
But not mine. Will be talking seriously to the boss about this one.

·
4,562 Posts
yo JC

how come u want it? u got the AU havent ya...u always seem to be in the markeT :S

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Cos it's a V8, it's modified and I can get some change after I sell the AU. nothing wrong with E series cars (that a bit of TLC won't fix).

·
4,562 Posts
JC said:
Cos it's a V8, it's modified and I can get some change after I sell the AU. nothing wrong with E series cars (that a bit of TLC won't fix).

i know there is nothin wrong with them...but u are going from an AU to an E?

hmm interesting...

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
good choice of car... but what AU u selling?
i thought u got the wagon for the size? and the XR i thought was to be kept.
whats going on! :)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Everyone calm down. Let's not get too excited (me especially). At this stage I am looking at Quasi's car - you two are not the only ones to think that I am crazy, but I really miss my V8 and this is such a nice car. As I said previously, there is nothing wrong with the E series cars - and definitely nothing wrong with the XR6 (except maybe 2 cylinders short). I still have to get this past the boss, and so far things are not looking good in that area.

·
4,562 Posts
JC said:
Everyone calm down. Let's not get too excited (me especially). At this stage I am looking at Qasi's car - you two are not the only ones to think that I am crazy, but I really miss my V8 and this is such a nice car. As I said previously, there is nothing wrong with the E series cars - and definitely nothing wrong with the XR6 (except maybe 2 cylinders short). I still have to get this past the boss, and so far things are not looking good in that area.
seeing as how its out of my price range, and i am once again pursuing the telstar tx5 turbo, u have my full support in the battle against the boss ;)

god knows u will need all the help u can get :p

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Thanks mate! We'll see how it goes.

Quasi - sorry about this idle chit chat in your "for sale" thread!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i never said u were crazy, i'd love to see such a beautiful car go to an owner that's done lots of good stuff to his car in the past, good luck with trying to convince, i'll stop posting in here as i'm prolly annoying Quasi :)

·
Go-Fast Geek
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EFFalcon said:
i never said u were crazy, i'd love to see such a beautiful car go to an owner that's done lots of good stuff to his car in the past, good luck with trying to convince, i'll stop posting in here as i'm prolly annoying Quasi :)
That's fine guys, not annoying me at all.

My own 'Minister for War and Finance' is telling me how I don't need to sell her, but we'll see how it goes. There's some stuff I need to do in my life, at the moment, and with the contract I was on being terminated I just see no other way of raising money quickly. I'll be sad to see the car go, but after all it is just a car:(

·
4,562 Posts
minister for war and finance...lol

thats gotta be the first time the wife is tellin someone to not sell their V8 :)
maybe u should listen to her ...... but if u need the cash, there isnt many other ways to get cash in a hurry

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Quasi - if you change your mind in the next few weeks about selling, please let me know.

·
4,562 Posts
FalKeen said:
lmfao :D

i wasnt gonna post this at the risk of being labelled a post whore (again :p)

but look at falkeen! :p :wnc:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts