Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is up to God to forgive bin Laden,

It is up to us to arrange the meeting.

:rockon:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Interesting thought.....I think hes gunna meet the big red guy soon....
 

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
Joined
·
71 Posts
Nice one.

Although it's my opinion that they could have taken him out at any time during these last few weeks. They're probably just stalling or allowing him to live for some secret reason (would that really surprise anyone?)
 

·
White men Cant Jump!
Joined
·
201 Posts
I would like to see him captured...

Then Tie him up in Central Park
Piss on him, Throw rocks on him

Then take him to the top of the Statue of Liberty... Get him on the Flame at the top, and Push him off

Its too bad one of the Towers wasnt still standing.. It would have been justifiable to toss him off the roof so he could experience what everyone else did
 

·
Old Skool Member
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:
Nice one.

Although it's my opinion that they could have taken him out at any time during these last few weeks. They're probably just stalling or allowing him to live for some secret reason (would that really surprise anyone?)
Maybe the US wants him in their custody to use for their own good.. lol. The enemy makes the best ally right?

Similar to how the gov. hires hackers.
 

·
Morally Bankrupt
Joined
·
101 Posts
That’s what I have though has been so derisory all along. They keep saying that there are millions of people ready to gives their lives for Allah, and we have even more willing to oblige them.
 

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
Joined
·
71 Posts
Nah, what I'm saying is that regardless of what he's done, he might be valuable to us in some way that our government's never going to tell us about. We have a long history of propping up murderers and dictators for certain reasons.




Vulcan Power said:


Maybe the US wants him in their custody to use for their own good.. lol. The enemy makes the best ally right?

Similar to how the gov. hires hackers.
 

·
Insane in the mainbrain
Joined
·
21 Posts
Its all about the money baby... all about the money.. and power of course...

Thomas
 

·
Probe GT Member
Joined
·
23 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:
Nah, what I'm saying is that regardless of what he's done, he might be valuable to us in some way that our government's never going to tell us about. We have a long history of propping up murderers and dictators for certain reasons.

He was useful during the Soviet - Afganistan war; but now his only usefulness is to be a weapon systems target.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
I want to see him captured alive, and given a real trial. Because during a trial, all the ugly detail's come out. And when the full story of what it takes to plan something like this, and live a life like he is/has been, it'll be almost impossible to make any sort of marder out of him. Not to mention how much better it makes us as people to follow our own rules even when dealing with someone who is so willing to opperate outside of them.
 

·
Australian Probe Member
Joined
·
841 Posts
A few suggestions to ponder:
* killing him, either in battle or after US court hearing will just turn him & his flunkies into martyrs;
* capture, trial & conviction by an Islamic Court offers a real chance end the influence of these terrorists, who claim religous grounds for their own purposes!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top