Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, the time has come to sell my beloved Street Machine Collection & my R.C. Car as I need some cash & the missus wants the house a little cleaner

Start off with the magazines.

I have ALMOST every issue of street machine from about 1986. Missing probally about 5. There are some doubles aswell.
There are also Various Performance Ford, Hot Fords & Holdens, Summernats mags for most years, Wheels, Motor & 1 Pentouse I think it is down the bottom somewhere. There are also some other one that I cant remember.
All in all there is soemwhere near 200 magazines.
Not sure how much I would get for them but I would be selling them in a big Galvanised tool box about 1 meter long, 40cm high & 30cm deep/wide.
The lock on the tool box is broken but can be changed.
All offers considered as the missus wants them to go.

I am also getting rid of my R.C. Car.
It is a 1/10 Electric Schumacher Mission.
http://www.metrohobby.com.au/productshop.php?itemtypeid=12&itemtype=Schumacher+Racing+Products

Above is a link to the car. It is the 4th one down on the LHS.

It comes with 2 X 1700 batteries(but no charger),1 FUTABA 2PHKA MJ Trigger controller & 1 SANWA DASH SABRA Standard Controller, 1 X 7 turn motor, 1 X 10 turn motor. Also has has NOSRAM PATRIOT REVERSE E.S.C.
http://www.metrohobby.com.au/productshop.php?itemtypeid=5&itemtype=Electronic+Speed+Controllers
In the above link it is the 2 one from the bottom on the L.H.S.
Heaps of other spares & tools including a custom stratus body shell.
The car goes pretty quick so is not suiitable for younger kids.
Ideal for someone just to go out and start racing.

It also comes with 1 spare Tamiya TA-03 (with Audi A4 shell) car with full ball raced bearings that is not working but just needs electrics.
The Tamiya is an older car belt driven model & has been scratched all over but is still in good condition

The mission has never actually been raced and is in very good condition.
I am not sure how much people will pay for these as no one is wanting to sell their mission as it is a proved winner at all racetracks across australia.

I am considering all offers so can people who are interested just post here.
Also, I am only selling the car to a Melbourne buyer who is will ing to pick it up.

Cheers

James

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, these items are still for sale.

If anyones interested at all just post here.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any luck selling your street machine magazines? I'd be interested in about fifty of them if u were willing to seperate them (1991 to end of 1999). Where are you located?

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
illusionzzz said:
Any luck selling your street machine magazines? I'd be interested in about fifty of them if u were willing to seperate them (1991 to end of 1999). Where are you located?
I am in Melbournes Sth Eastern Suburbs.

Make an offer as they must go.
Either I get money for them or I giving them to my cousin.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would have to figure out what it will cost me to get them posted here to western sydney. Any idea?

I would be interested in all the mags from 1991 through to 1999 if you had nearly all of them and they were in good condition.

I am also talking to fordel about the same magazines, he is getting back to me with a list.

what would you be after for the 60 odd mags?

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
illusionzzz said:
I would have to figure out what it will cost me to get them posted here to western sydney. Any idea?

I would be interested in all the mags from 1991 through to 1999 if you had nearly all of them and they were in good condition.

I am also talking to fordel about the same magazines, he is getting back to me with a list.

what would you be after for the 60 odd mags?
I would rather that someone came to pick them up. Sorry.

Postage on that lot up to sydney would be more than I would want for the magazines.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alright cool, but if you had all the magazines and were asking a reasonable price i would pay cost on delivery, which would mean i would pay for the postage and the price of the mags would be transferred to you by australia post...

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I know.
But I cant be really stuffed sorting through to get the ones you want, then take them to the post office & all that.

If you are ever in Melbourne & they are still for sale, which by the looks they probally will, you can come & pick them up for nothing.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts