Ford Forums banner

DO WE NEED THE TECHNICAL AND EXTER/INTER FORUMS?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if we really need the TECHNICAL and INTER/EXTER forums that are listed in most all car forum area's!?!?!?!!?!? Most are used little to not at all. Most folks just post in the diff model year forums.

P

·
0 Posts
We may not need these forums at this point, but we will once we get more traffic. Itd be a huge chaos having hundreds of model members post in the same forum... I said Yes according.
If you really want to get rid of something theres tons of other forums I could think of that we could do away with (lets start with the ATX Probe board :wink2: j/k).

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I've wondered why we have a Tech forum when there is already a model year forum as well. To me it's the same thing. I wouldn't get rid of the interior/exterior forum because that deals with body work and interior work. Why do we have so many transmission forums ? Some of those are a waste. Just make it one transmission forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Shinoda
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing